Community Health Screenings are FREE health assessments from Richland Public Health nurses for Richland County adults at locations close to home. Community Health Screenings include the following:
- FREE Blood Pressure Reading
- FREE Blood Sugar Check (3 hour fast recommended)
- FREE Anemia Check (hemoglobin and hematocrit)
- FREE Education and Referrals
- $12 Cholesterol Checks (9-12 hour fast required). Cash or check only please.
Dates, locates and times:
- Monday, February 4th Friendly House, 380 N. Mulberry Street, Mansfield 10-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 6th Butler/Clear Fork Adult Center, 20 W. Henry St. Butler 7- 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, February 11th Madison Branch Library, 1395 Grace St. Mansfield 9-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 12th Masonic Temple, 1250 Mid-Bell Rd., Mansfield 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 14th Springfield Twp. Fire Station, 3700 PAW,Ontario 9-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 19th Richland Public Health, 555 Lexington Ave.,Mansfield 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 21st Yes We Can Senior Center, 271 Hedges St., Mansfield 12-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 28th Lucas Community Center, 252 W. Main St., Lucas 9-11:00 a.m.